About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Saturday 17 October 2009

New from Nicky

Beauty fanatic and founder of Space nk, Nicky Kinnaird has now launched her own range of skin-friendly, eco-concious essentials. Described as simple everyday staples, this range is literally Nicky's wish list of top products. After years of travelling the world in search of dream creams, trialing and testing products and sourcing new brands Nicky has retained what she likes and ruled out what she dislikes on this product path.

Life NK is bright, bold and with a great line up of home fragrance, skin care and bath and body you'd be stuck to find something to love.

Check out the Tomato and Rhubarb candle, £24.96 and the Uplifting Body Lotion £14.69.
All making great gifts too

Love Life, Love LIFE NK.

Craig
x

No comments:

Post a Comment