About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, Ooooooooh Yeah. A new Multiple Orgasm

Most of you will know what Orgasm is, I'm sure? For those who don't, it is of course the most famous blush known to womankind. Designed for a fabulous flush its been one of the best selling products by beauty brand Nars for years and now there are countless Orgasm's out there. With women loving the effects the shade line has exploded. Although now available in Lip, Nail and Highlighting products it's The Multiple Orgasm I favour. Nothing comes close. I've used it for years.The creamy, fresh but punchy pink pearly shade will bring a smile to anyones face. You can use it on lips and lids as well as cheeks and I like to use it with a little body lotion on shoulders and decolletage. Now many have tried to copy it but there is no faking the real Orgasm. Well that was what I thought until I discovered this new launch.

If you like to 'stick' with the Multiple then you may like No 7's Lip and Cheek Tint. I know it may seem like cheating  but I'm not asking you to change permanently. Just give it a go. Variety is the spice of life and this could be a happy little threesome for weekends or when your original Orgasm is low. Still creamy and soft to the touch it glides on well and on lips looks super sexy with clear or a sparkle gloss. Dont knock it until you have tried it. Thats what I say. This won't last forever and when its gone, it's gone!

No 7 Lip and Cheek Pink Tint £12.00 from http://www.boots.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment