About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Thursday 12 January 2012

Take a peep!

Loving the retro feel and the fabulous formula of the NEW Peepshow Mascara from 17 @ Boots.
The pretty pink packaging and black lace design gives it a flirty fifties feel and perfect for any pin-up girl.
Now I've not usually been that impressed with some of 17's mascaras or liners in the past although I do love their shadows and primer. This mascara however surprised me. Enriched with lengthening fibres this coats lashes well without clogging but I also like the brush. No vibrating gadgets,gimmicks, shapes or combs. Just a good basic brush. Thank You Boots. £6.29

No comments:

Post a Comment