About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Lights, Camera, Action

The latest offering from Boots own beauty brand 17 delivers picture perfect preparation and a flawless finish to the face with their NEW Photo Flawless Collection. Developed with the help of celebrity favourite and 17 Make-Up Artist Vanessa Guallar this capsule collection first hit the shelves on the 27th Dec with the launch of their Photo Flawless Mascara. £5.99 Designed to give high definition lashes.This comes with an angled brush (regardless of the mascara I always bend my brush) and promises to deliver long lasting colour. Well I have to say having just used it on clients for New Year Parties it proved to be a winner. In fact the mascara lasted longer than they did. It is a carbon black shade mixed with a twist of pearlescent colour andcomes in a selection of Blue Black, Green Black and Black Copper to help accentuate your natural eye colour. You will never want to hide form the camera again!

Also in the collection and launching on the 28th of January comes the Photo Flawless Picture Perfect Primer. I'm potty about primers and always rave about the Laura Mercier and Smashbox versions. This however comes close and with a £4.99 price tag is a real beauty bargain. Lightweight and easy to blend this smooths skin and assists the application of your base. It helps to minimise pores and I like to use a little on the lid too as a base for concealer then shadow.

I'll be reviewing the Photo Flawless Foundation in my column in the Sunday Mail soon so keep an eye out for that too folks. Perfect products for getting papped!

Craig
x

No comments:

Post a Comment