About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Monday 28 November 2011

It's been a while

Yes it has been I hear you all say. My weekly beauty bits and make up musings have fallen by the wayside of late. Of course I only mean as far as my blog has been concerned. I'm sure you all still see me in my column in The Sunday Mail and my weekly beauty page at 5pm.co.uk. Now that things have settled down a little I am back at in the blogger driving seat. So without further ado, make an orderly Pugh. (it will make sense in a minute, honest!)

Be beautiful

Craig
x

No comments:

Post a Comment