About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Magnetised

I'm drawn to anything that's new and quirky so you will understand my attraction when I explain a little bit more about the NEW Magnetic Nail Polish from beauty brand Filthy Gorgeous. It's all been about the 'crackle glaze' of late and this talon treat marks a welcome change to the art of DIY nail design. Charged with iron oxide this new nail colour allows you to make satin like ripples on your nail. Simply apply a coat of colour and then hold the lid above the nail. The magnetic force pushes the nail colour into tiny ripple like swirls. Finish with a clear top coat.

Available in three shades. Heavy Metal - a metallic silver, Got the Blues -a vibrant glossy blue and In a Trance - a teal green.

£12.00 from Filthy Gorgeous London at Debenhams or visit http://www.filthygorgeouslondon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment