About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Sunday 5 February 2012

Spring Clean Your Skin

I've always had a thing for skincare. Cleanser, polishers, lotions and potions. You name it. I cant even put out my wheelie bin without wearing a serum. I have to say I have always been really impressed by No 7's skincare and like their suncare ranges they are not only well blended but are pitched at the right price too.
Their formulaes can rival some of the bigger brands and even the niche ranges too. We all have to remember that it isn't always the ingredients or the laboratories that bump up the unit price of a product. It comes down to everything like the consultants salaries, the fancy shop fits and the amount of units a company order of an item too. I am the first to admit I am pulled in by packaging and although it may look nice then there isn't any point if it doesn't do the job.

No 7's Beautiful Skin range launched at the end of January and I have been having a play. Let me just say it here and now. Their Melting Gel Cleanser is the BOMB!!!!With rosehip oil this gel melts into a nourishing oil to dissolve make up. Skin is left clean and smooth. £9.00

Also check out the Day Cream at £12.50. Available from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment